OUT OF BOUNDS (Rule 18-2)
· Beyond all boundary fences of the course
· Beyond any white stakes and/or white paint lines defining the boundary of the course around the clubhouse, Pro shop and car park areas.
REQUIRED RELIEF PROCEDURES
STAKED TREES –
· If a player’s ball lies on or touches such a tree or such a tree interferes with the player’s stance or area of intended swing, the player must take relief (Rule 16.1f)
ABNORMAL COURSE CONDITIONS
GROUND UNDER REPAIR –
· Any area encircled by a white line and/or the letters “GUR”. This includes the maintenance sheds in the centre of the course – marked by BLUE pegs and white line.
· All plantings are integral parts of the course – no free relief
· All roads and paths on the course, even if not artificially-surfaced, are treated as immovable obstructions from which free relief is allowed under (Rule 16.1)
· All stiles on boundary fences.
· Areas in bunkers where sand has been removed by the movement of water resulting in deep furrows through the sand. (Rule 16-1c)
ALTERNATIVE PLAY FOR A BALL LOST OR OUT-OF-BOUNDS
· For two penalty strokes, the player may take relief by dropping a ball in the fairway within two club-lengths of the estimated point of loss and no closer to the hole. (see Rule 14.3) BUT the player may not use this option if a provisional ball has been played under penalty of stroke and distance (see Rule 18.3).
PACE OF PLAY POLICY
· In Stroke Play golf – Gross, Nett, Par, Stableford, etc. - players should play “Ready Golf” in a safe and responsible way. (Rule 5.6b)
CLEAN & PLACE (WHEN PERMITTED)
· When “Clean & Place” is permitted, a ball lying on any 'closely mown area' of the hole being played (own mown fairway) may be lifted, cleaned and placed within 15cm of where it originally lay.
· The Practice Area is located between the 1st, 6th and 18th fairways.
· Practice is also available at the Driving Nets and the Practice Putting Green
GENERAL PENALTY FOR A BREACH OF A LOCAL RULE
STROKE PLAY - TWO STROKES. MATCH PLAY – LOSS OF HOLE
RAKES TO BE LEFT IN THE BUNKERS – FLAT ON THE SAND
1 January 2019